Frequently Asked Questions
List of Frequently Asked Questions about ENDOR™ product usage.
We have six products available. Please see below which ones apply to your condition:
Always read the label and follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- ENDOR™ Cream: To alleviate the symptoms of Mild to Moderate Eczema, Flaky, White Capped Hardened Skin and Rosacea. Also recommended for babies and infants. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ 3.5 cream: To alleviate the symptoms of Moderate Eczema, Flaky, White Capped Hardened Skin and Rosacea. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Arthritis Gel: Joint gel for lubricating painful joints, may reduce pain and improve movement and the symptoms of mild Arthritis and muscular aches and pains. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Dermatitis Care Capsules: May help manage the symptoms of your immune related conditions from inside out. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Exfoliant: Exfoliant cream to assist in removing hardened, scaly and flaky skin. It does not contain microbeads. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Gentle Wash: Face and body wash for sensitive skin, including rosacea and eczema. for more information, please click here.
Yes – ENDOR™ products contain the precursors to the ENDOR™ active compound.
Yes, ENDOR™ creams contain well tolerated ingredients and are well tolerated. You may use ENDOR™ Cream, ENDOR™ 3.5, ENDOR™ Gentle Wash and ENDOR™ Exfoliant on any part of the body. These products are for external use only. Please read the instructions for use and contact your healthcare professional if the symptoms persist.
Adults: 2 capsules daily – 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Children: 1 capsule daily.
ENDOR™ Dermatitis Capsules are multivitamin capsules and may be used continuously.
No, you cannot. The capsules are coated in a way that they do not dissolve in the stomach, therefore protecting the ingredients from being digested by the stomach acids and enzymes. These capsules cannot be cut or pierced in anyway, as this will expose the contents to the stomach acids.
We sell direct to consumer and you can buy ENDOR™ Products online from our BUY page: www.gnpau.com/buy or you may call our office on: +61 2 9011 8006.
ENDOR™ Products require at least 10 days to show any improvements in the condition, and as such the smallest amount required is 30ml. We do not have free samples.
We post to anywhere in the world that has a postal service. For overseas orders, please keep in mind that your order will be dispatched from Australia.
ENDOR™ creams are well tolerated and you may use ENDOR™ products as many times and as much as required.
Yes, as long as you do not get it into your eye. These products are for external use only. If ENDOR™ gets into your eye, please wash your eye with clean cold water. Always read the product instructions for use and if symptoms persist, please talk to your healthcare professional.
Yes, you should apply ENDOR™ creams on a cotton bud and then apply it inside your ear where it is required. These products are for external use only.
ENDOR™ creams are excellent moisturising creams and are designed to absorb into the skin readily. ENDOR™ creams need to be applied to clean, grease free skin.
No. You need to apply ENDOR™ creams on clean, grease free skin.
ENDOR™ cream is well tolerated and may be used by all the family.
Please, always read the label and instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Any other questions you might have about ENDOR™ products, please feel free to contact us.