Frequently Asked Questions
List of Frequently Asked Questions about ENDOR™ product usage.
How do I know which ENDOR™ product I should buy?
We have nine products available. Please see below which ones apply to your condition:
Always read the label and follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- ENDOR™ Cream: To alleviate the symptoms of Mild to Moderate Eczema, Flaky, White Capped Hardened Skin and Rosacea. Also recommended for babies and infants. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ 3.5 cream: To alleviate the symptoms of Moderate Eczema, Flaky, White Capped Hardened Skin and Rosacea. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Arthritis Gel: Joint gel for lubricating painful joints, may reduce pain and improve movement and the symptoms of mild Arthritis and muscular aches and pains. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Dermatitis Care Capsules: May help manage the symptoms of your immune related conditions from inside out. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Exfoliant: Exfoliant cream to assist in removing hardened, scaly and flaky skin. It does not contain microbeads. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Gentle Wash: Face and body wash for sensitive skin, including rosacea and eczema. for more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Rosacea Cream: Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q 10 to provide antioxidant protection for the skin, to assist in reducing skin redness. It also contains the basic ingredients to the ENDOR™ active, for the person’s own immune cells to convert into the active compound and to return the overactive immune response to normal levels, which is behind the facial redness. ENDOR™ Rosacea cream also contains hyaluronic acid to increase skin hydration and to assist in reducing minor facial lines. For more information, please click here.
ENDOR™ Facial Cleanser: Helps de-clog the skin pores and to combat facial bacteria and mites and other skin parasites, that can cause acne, pustules and spots. Use in conjunction with ENDOR™ Rosacea cream. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Moisturising Cream: A cream that is hydrating, gentle on the skin and is easily absorbed into the skin. It contains high concentrations of Glycerin, Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, MSM and Co Enzyme Q10. It is suitable for all skin types, but particularly effective on damaged skin, such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea. It leaves the skin soothed, soft and hydrated. To be used in conjunction with ENDOR™ products for managing your skin condition. For more information, please click here.
Do ENDOR™ products require an active immune system?
Yes – ENDOR™ products contain the precursors to the ENDOR™ active compound.
Can I use ENDOR™ creams on my face?
Yes, ENDOR™ creams contain well tolerated ingredients and are well tolerated. You may use ENDOR™ Cream, ENDOR™ 3.5, ENDOR™ Gentle Wash and ENDOR™ Exfoliant on any part of the body. These products are for external use only. Please read the instructions for use and contact your healthcare professional if the symptoms persist.
How many times a day should I take the capsules and for how long?
Adults: 2 capsules daily – 1 in the morning and 1 at night. During a flare-up, we recommend 4 tablets per day; 2 in the morning and 2 at night for 10 days, then back to 2 tablets per day.
Children from 9 – 16 years of age: 1 capsule daily, during flare-ups 2 capsules per day for 10 days and then back to 1 per day,
ENDOR™ Dermatitis Capsules are multivitamin capsules and may be used continuously.
I struggle to swallow capsules. Can I part it in half?
No, you cannot. The capsules are coated in a way that they do not dissolve in the stomach, therefore protecting the ingredients from being digested by the stomach acids and enzymes. These capsules cannot be cut or pierced in any way, as this will expose the contents to the stomach acids.
Where can I buy ENDOR™ Products?
We sell direct to consumer and you can buy ENDOR™ Products online from our SHOP page:
Do you have free samples?
ENDOR™ Products require at least 10 days to show any improvements in the condition, and as such the smallest amount required is 30ml. We do not have free samples.
Where do you post to?
We post to anywhere in the world that has a postal service. For overseas orders, please keep in mind that your order will be dispatched from Australia.
How many times a day can I apply ENDOR™ creams?
ENDOR™ creams are well tolerated and you may use ENDOR™ products as many times and as much as required.
Can I use ENDOR™ cream around my eyes?
Yes, as long as you do not get it into your eye. These products are for external use only. If ENDOR™ gets into your eye, please wash your eye with clean cold water. Always read the product instructions for use and if symptoms persist, please talk to your healthcare professional.
Can I use ENDOR™ creams inside my ear?
Yes, you should apply ENDOR™ creams on a cotton bud and then apply it inside your ear where it is required. These products are for external use only.
Can I use ENDOR™ creams at the same time as using another moisturising cream?
We have a moisturising cream; ENDOR™ Moisturising Cream, which has been specifically designed to be used in conjunction with all ENDOR™ cream products.
Can I apply ENDOR™ creams on my skin after I put on moisturising cream, sunscreen or make-up?
No. You need to apply ENDOR™ creams on clean, grease free skin. Then apply ENDOR™ Moisturising Cream.
Can I use ENDOR™ cream on my baby’s eczema?
ENDOR™ cream is well tolerated and may be used by all the family.
Please, always read the label and instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Any other questions you might have about ENDOR™ products, please feel free to contact us.