Frequently Asked Questions
List of Frequently Asked Questions about ENDOR™ and the treatment of these conditions.
We have six products available. Please see below which ones apply to your condition:
- ENDOR™ Cream: For Mild to Moderate Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea. Also recommended for babies and infants. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ 3.5: For Moderate to Severe Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Arthritis Gel: Joint gel for Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Dermatitis Care: Capsules that will help manage the condition from inside out. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Exfoliant: Exfoliant cream for plaque psoriasis, scaly and flaky skin without microbeads. For more information, please click here.
- ENDOR™ Gentle Wash: Face and body wash for sensitive skin, including rosacea and eczema. for more information, please click here.
No- ENDOR™ requires an active immune system in order for it to convert the base ingredients into the active compound. Any immune suppressant, such as steroidal-based products, will hamper this process.
Yes, ENDOR™ does not have any known side effects. You can use the ENDOR™ Cream, ENDOR™ 3.5, ENDOR™ Gentle Wash and ENDOR™ Exfoliant on any part of the body.
Adults: 2 capsules daily – 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Children: 1 capsule daily.
We recommend that the capsules are taken for at least 3 months, but we do encourage patients to continue taking the capsules after the first initial 3 months.
No, you cannot. The capsules are coated in a way that they do not dissolve in the stomach, therefore protecting the ingredients from being digested by the stomach acids and enzymes. These capsules cannot be cut or pierced in anyway, as this will expose the contents to the stomach acids.
We are in the process of expanding our distribution. At the moment you can buy ENDOR™ directly from our BUY page: www.gnpau.com/buy or you may call our office on: +61 2 9011 8006.
ENDOR™ works by stimulating the person’s own immune system to produce the active compound, which calms the overactive immune response. When you use ENDOR™ creams and/or gel for the fist time, you will need to use it for at least 10 days, hence the smallest amount required is 30ml and we do not have free samples.
We post to anywhere in the world that has a postal service. For overseas orders, please keep in mind that your order will be dispatched from Australia.
ENDOR™ does not have any known side effects. You may use ENDOR™ as many times and as much as required.
Yes, as long as you do not get it into your eye. If ENDOR™ gets into your eye, please wash your eye with clean water.
Yes, you should apply ENDOR™ on a cotton bud and then apply it inside your ear where it is required.
ENDOR™ is an excellent moisturising cream and is designed to absorb into the skin readily. We do not recommend the use of other products at the same time as ENDOR™.
No. You need to have clean skin in order to apply ENDOR™ on your skin. Moisturising cream, sunscreen and make-up can prevent ENDOR™ from being absorbed into the skin.
There are no known side effects associated with ENDOR™, however we recommend the use of ENDOR™ Cream for babies, children and elderly and the ENDOR™ 3.5 for adults and generally more severe conditions.
Any other questions you might have about ENDOR™, please feel free to contact us.